In order to provide you with the latest updates and information regarding COVID-19, we have created the following page within the AIA website. Our goal will be to keep this page up-to date with current State and County orders as well as any other important news and information related to the bail business. As always, you can still contact our team with any questions or comments at 800.935.2245.
Additionally, if you have new information which is not included on this site, please forward it to [email protected] and we will make sure it gets uploaded for others to see. Please stay vigilant and stay safe.
COVID-19 – General Information
- Current Stay at Home Orders
A map of current states and cities that have told people to stay home. They also list announcements and guide you to local coverage.
- Court Closures And Restrictions
A state by state list of court closures maintained by Law360.
- COVID-19 Interactive Map
An interactive map of where the virus has been reported and number of cases.
- COVID-19 Resources
A section of the CDC’s site providing useful information on COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Simulator
Simulations and information on why COVID-19 spreads so quickly and how to flatten the curve.
- COVID-19 Global Cases Map
Map of global cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University.
- AIA Communication, 3.26.20
How VisionPRO can help during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- AIA Communication, 3.24.20
An update of all states issuing full or partial public safety “Stay at Home” orders.
- AIA Communication, 3.23.20
Agent communication regarding the latest string of states and counties to issue public safety orders.
- AIA Communication, 3.20.20
Californians ordered to “Stay at Home,” AIA is open for business.
- AIA Communication, 3.13.20
AIA’s preparedness for the potential impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak.
AIA State Specific Communications
- March 16, 2020, Communication regarding Florida Courts’ response to COVID-19
- North Carolina
- March 26, 2020, Communication from the North Carolina Bail Agents Association regarding motions to set aside.
- March 25, 2020, Communication regarding “Essential Businesses and Operations” which includes bail bonds.
- March 24, 2020, Communication from NCBAA regarding Chief Justices response to COVID-19
- March 20, 2020, Communication from WS/FCS Attorney’s Office regarding Motions to Set Aside
- South Carolina
- March 25, 2020, Communication following up on Public Posting of “Stay at Home”
- March 24, 2020, Communication regarding Texas Bail Bonding being an Essential Service